Refinishing and Maintenance
At Cramers Carpet One Floor and Home, you are buying the best products at the best prices for your home. And your home is your most valued asset. So, doesn't it make sense to maintain these products with the same care and investment you made in purchasing them? Read on to find out about the services that we offer.
Magnus Anderson Master Floor Refinishing
- Restore the beauty & luster of your hardwood without the harmful dust and chemicals.
- Traditional hardwood floor refinishing generates airborne dust 22 times the OSHA level. This outdated method is not only messy, but because wood dust is a carcinogen, it’s simply unsafe.
- Look for a company that offers "dust free" refinishing. But ask the right questions to ensure you're truly getting the safest, cleanest option for your home.
- Many companies claim to be "dustless" or "dust free". They may use sanding machines with vacuum bags to keep the majority of dust out of your home. But you will still need to consider hiring a cleaning service to remove the 10 percent of dust left behind.
- Magnus Anderson’s powerful dust-containment system evacuates airborne dust to a trailer outside your home while a hospital-grade HEPA filter works to keep the air in your home clean and safe. It’s the most powerful system in the industry and generates 99.8 percent less dust than traditional sanding.
- Magnus Anderson uses only the finest waterborne Swedish finishes. This means harmful toxins are eliminated and drying takes just a few hours - not days.
- The finishes won’t yellow like standard polyurethanes either, so your color will stay true—and it’s backed with an industry-leading 20-year warranty against dulling! Magnus Anderson takes away the hassles and risks associated with traditional floor refinishing methods. Rest assured that with the Magnus Anderson system, you won’t have to move out of your home for several days or subject yourself or your family to harmful toxins.
Call for a free estimate today.
Carpet One Cleaning
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE CARPET ONE CLEANING:
- Exclusive RinseMaster™ Cleaning System Our patented high-tech cleaning system cleans and rinses thoroughly with soft, treated water. It rinses out the cleaning products others leave in, and leaves less residue so you don’t have to clean your carpets as often. The RinseMaster system allows your carpet to dry twice as fast.
- Nationally Certified Cleaning Specialists Our certified cleaning specialists are specially trained in Carpet One’s patented RinseMaster™ Cleaning System. Each uniformed professional arrives at your door wearing a tie and a photo identification. They’ll clean your carpets according to nationally specified criteria, and leave your home looking cleaner than you would imagine. We’re simply the best in the business…we’ll prove it with our performance… we guarantee it.
- Attention to detail While our exclusive RinseMaster™ System provides unparalleled cleaning, the truly professional job requires a great deal more… details. Our specially designed door protector keeps the bugs outside and the heat or air conditioning inside. We use corner protectors and paper walk-off mats while we work. We pre-treat your traffic areas with a soil-releasing solution, and we provide special treatment to spots. When we’re finished, we provide a final fluffing and grooming for an elegant look and traffic resilience. And we wipe down your furniture and baseboards with a special lint free cloth.
- We Absolutely Guarantee Your Satisfaction…or your cleaning is free. We even seal our guarantee with a white carnation “thank you” before we leave.
- We’re Part of America’s Leading Flooring Retailer After years in the carpet business, and countless customers asking us for advice on maintaining carpets, we realized that the only way to be sure your carpets are cleaned properly is to do it ourselves. Carpet One Cleaning is a service of Carpet One, America’s Largest Carpet Retailer
CALL US TODAY FOR SUDDEN SERVICE!!
Once you've had our folks in your home, you will never look any further for people to service your floors. We treat your home better than we treat your own and you're always to get a little thank you gift just for letting us in your door!